Roof Insulation Western Cape are Insulation installers of Isotherm Eco Friendly Insulation. As well as Aerolite Insulation must always be reputable.And it is important that they have a thorough knowledge of insulation process that should take place in your home. Or it will affect the benefit that you want to achieve of making your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter. And this will end up being a total waste of money.
- Lately it seems as though every person who can get his hands on insulation is suddenly an insulation installer. This unfortunately is not a good situation as installing Thermal insulation correctly is not as simple as it looks. The home can be insulated with the best insulation and have absolutely no benefit. As a result of the way it is fitted.
- Insulation installers that are credible that have been around for some time have more experience and knowledge. And will know exactly how the insulation should be fitted. Insulation fitted correctly will give you many years of benefit and save you loads of money on energy.
- It is important when the insulation installers install the insulation into your roof make sure insulation is not cut short. All insulation must fit snugly between the beams. It is important that the insulation fits tight on the ceiling from beam to beam sealing off the heat flow up or down.
Should a Professional Insulation Installer be Used?
- As Roof insulation installers are often called out to homes where they have had insulation fitted. And are unhappy with the results. One of the most common problems encountered when we arrive on site to inspect the insulation. Is the way the insulation is fitted and also the thickness.
- In fact very often unskilled installers will run the insulation over the top of beams allowing a gap between the beams and the ceiling. Unfortunately this does not seal the ceiling from the hot or cold air. In fact it creates a cavity between the ceiling and the insulation above the beams.
- This will create a situation with the heat that is pressure in the roof can be trapped between the ceiling and the insulation. In this way making the home even hotter on a hot summer’s day and colder on a very cold winter’s day.
All Work Fully Supervised
- In fact it is important that all work be supervised. And as a company we prefer the option of all work supervised from start to finish. We have a supervisor in the roof with the installers and we had a supervisor on the ground at all times.
- This makes it safe for you in your property and our employees are screened and well trained. With 28 years’ experience in the insulation industry we can install insulation in almost any home.
- Our insulation installers are well trained to work in any kind of roof. Whether it is a high pitched or a low pitch. We specialise in all form of insulations. Standard roof insulation, suspended ceilings, flat roof, insulations as well as factory roof insulations shopping centre as well as movie theatres.
- We have comprehensive insurance so all work is covered. So when choosing an insulation installer make sure he is knowledgeable. And importantly has insurance to cover himself should there be an incident.
- We are proud to say that with 28 years in the industry. We have never had to submit a claim as our insulation installers are very well trained.
- We at Roof Insulation Western Cape Pty Ltd are proud to have a very good reputation for good installing. Leaving your home in the condition you like to have it left in when we leave.